Thursday, January 24, 2008

Excuse or explanation? You decide.

School Schedule This Week

Monday: Off for MLK Jr. Day

Tuesday: Full day, normal schedule

Wednesday: Early release, 11 am

Thursday: Full day, Weird Assembly Times (9th and 11th graders for one hour, 10th and 12th graders for a second hour--note, hours not aligned with bell schedule). Tutoring canceled on account of basketball games.

Friday: Apparently half day, Release at 12 for funeral. Mentor Groups during 3rd period. Apparently going to 4th period to wait to be told to go to lunch.

Given that, coming up with three posts is hard. On the plus side, I had three students sign up for tutoring today. Even if they couldn't stay, there may be hope? (Of course, one of these also refused to take her quiz. "I don't remember any of this." Furthering my suspicion that her A on the midterm was due to some level of cheating.)

1 comment:

Marion said...

Hi! Yes the meds are working so far, thanks for being so sweet to me on Sunday! I'm glad you found my blog, because now I've found yours.
:-)